One of the biggest perks of blogging is that it brings humor into life and lets me view the trials and tribulations of life with little kids through another lens. My husband and I now often look up at each other when our minivan is rocking from everyone’s cries or when multiple kids are throwing up in the dead of the night and we smile. We’re both thinking, “This will make a great blog post.”
Here are a few of the posts that I’m most proud of:
- I Never Thought There Would Be Scars: The one about my mother’s breast cancer.
- Confession of a Sport Hating Mom: How my son did what no boyfriend could.
- Unexpected Stranger Danger: Words I never wanted to hear from one of my children.
- My Long Road to Lactation: Breast feeding victory, at last.
- Shock and Awe Parenting: The one when I shocked an entire McDonald’s with my parenting skills.
- I am a Writer: The one where I stood proud.
- Need Help Feeding a Book Worm: This one is all about the awesome comments.
- It’s a Boy: The one about being a mother to a boy.
- Castor Oil, a Very Potent Old Wives’ Tale
- The First Night: The one right after we moved.
- Grieving for the Baby that Wasn’t Meant to Be: the one about miscarriage.
- Martin Luther King, Jr – the Preschool Edition: The one where I dabble in race relations.
- The Legacy of Fear: Living with the shadow of breast cancer.
- Kids We’re Moving: the one when I broke the news.
- Why the Easter Bunny Won’t Be Coming to NYC: the one about the Easter bunny.
- The Banking Crisis, Demystified: the one that was almost quoted in the Times.
- The Never Ending Mystery of Mothering Boys