>Do you have any big plans for the Superbowl? Well, regardless of whether you’ll be watching it at a party or just on the couch with your family, I have a recipe you’ll definitely want to try: Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s the latest recipe that I created for the Kellogg’s Snackpicks website and it went live yesterday.
Go check it out… it’s definitely one you’ll want to add to your roster. You can whip it off in 10 minutes total and everyone will go crazy over it. The heat of the buffalo sauce is nicely balanced by the creamy blue cheese… It’s like eating wings with none of the mess.
As this recipe has now gotten taken off the Snackpicks site, I’m reproducing it here:
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Meat from one supermarket roasted chicken
1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup of blue cheese (crumbled)
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 box of Townhouse Crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and continue cooking until cream cheese is fully absorbed.
- Add ranch dressing and crumble blue cheese.
- Cook, stirring, until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, mixture can now be placed in a crock-pot and left on low heat to serve.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.